We have put together a start to finish guide to the family law process in Western Australia. The eBook contains information related to the entire process including:
- Understanding what is considered in parenting matters including parental responsibility and best interests.
- Specific parenting matters such as recovery orders and relocation.
- How to formalise an agreement if you reach one and template Orders.
- Family Dispute Resolution and tips for successful mediation.
- Going to Court if you cannot reach agreement including information on starting proceedings and the Court processes such as Case Assessment Conference, Independent Children’s Lawyers, Single Expert Witness and Interim Hearing.
- Preparing and attending a final trial.
- Enforcing Court orders.